International DX Convention Banquet Seating
Saturday, April 21, 2013
Visalia Convention Center; Visalia, CA
Early Seating Requests
To reduce the time waiting in line at the convention site Friday and Saturday,
early seating assignments for the Saturday Evening Banquet will be available via E-mail
request. Once again the Central Arizona DX Association (CADXA) will be handling all banquet seating requests.
NOTE: To reserve a seat at the banquet, you must have pre-registered
for the Conference + Meals. If you have not Pre-Registered yet, please visit "Registration" at the IDXC website.
To reserve your seat at the banquet, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. E-mail registration requests must include Name, Call and Registration Confirmation
Number of each person to be seated. If no Call, include Name, Registration
Confirmation Number and XYL of “Call” or Guest of “Call”. Example: N6XYZ and N6XYZ-Guest.
2. Your Registration Number is the eight-digit Registration ID in the confirmation email you received from email@example.com (online registration) -- or via postcard (mail-in registration). It follows this general format: 9xxxxxxx.
3. All assignments will be on a first-come, first serve basis.
4. No requests for a specific table or table location will be honored.
5. Since the Convention Center only uses round tables seating 8 people, for group seating, the maximum group size is 8 people.
6. Any registered individual may request seating for only himself or himself and up to seven (7)
additional persons making a maximum group of eight persons (Full Table).
requests seating for himself, one person. Husband requesting seat for himself and his
wife would be a group of two. K6XXX requesting seating for himself and N6XXX and
N6XXX/YL would be a group of 3.
7. No group seating assignments will be made until all persons in the group are registered for the
Convention (including banquet) and have received their Registration Confirmation with Registration Confirmation Number.
8. The individual requesting the seating is responsible for seeing that all of his group
members are registered (including banquet) for the Convention.
9. If a member (s) of your group requires wheel chair or motorized chair seating please
indicate so in your request.
10. If a Name and Call shows up on more than one group request, that person will be
seated with the first request. The other groups will be assigned seating less the
11. Seating confirmation to requestor will be via E-mail. The requestor is responsible for notifying other members of his group their table assignment.
NOTE: Any questions related to Banquet Seating should also be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Convention Center Site Seating
If you choose not to take advantage of Early Seating Assignments, and providing that you have registered for the convention and banquet and have picked up your registration package, seating assignments can be selected from the remaining unassigned seats on Friday, April 19 or Saturday, April 20, 2013 at the Registration area of the Convention Center in Visalia, CA.