2013 Visalia DX Convention Contest Dinner
Please Note: This Dinner Is Now Sold Out.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list
The Mother Lode DX and Contest Club is pleased to host the 14th Annual Contest Dinner on Friday April 19, 2013 at the International DX Convention in Visalia, CA. Contest Dinner tickets are on sale now. Attendance is only via pre-paid reservations
and is NOT included in the convention registration. No Contest Dinner tickets will be sold at the door. Order your tickets early!
The dinner will be held in the Charter Oak Ballroom A/B at the Visalia Convention Center. Doors and checkin starts at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served at 6:45 p.m.
Note: if you are looking for the Dayton Contest Dinner, please go to www.contestdinner.com.
Menu: Creole Chicken and Tri-Tip Combo:
- Tri-Tip in merlot reduction AND a Grilled Breast of Chicken
- Served with Herb Roasted Potatoes and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Caesar Salad, Assorted Rolls and Butter
- Chocolate Mousse for dessert
- Freshly Brewed Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee and Iced Tea
- Please note that there will be no cash bar however you may bring in drinks served from the convention lobby bar. We are pleased to announce that we have worked a deal with the convention center to waive the corkage fees on wine brought into the dinner.
- Vegetarian option available - Pasta Primavera. Please request this at the time you order your dinner tickets.
Dinner Program: The speaker will be Tom Taormina, K5RC, who will present: "The Case of the Six-Year Erection" starring Inspector Pole-Umbo. A humorous review of Tom's Trials (literally) and Tribulations in upgrading the antenna farm at W7RN.
Please read these notes before proceeding:
- Ticket orders MUST be placed by April 14, 2013.
- Sorry, no refunds after April 14th.
- You can check your reservation status here (PDF). (Note that this is updated by a human [me] and may take a day or two.)
- IMPORTANT: Please print your PayPal receipt after submitting payment. I highly recommend that you bring your printed receipt to the dinner to get in. Your PayPal receipt is your dinner ticket.